Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trek leading to Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

The Trek leading to Fire Empty
PostSubject: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Rahul continued on his path. The black fog he had seen made him curious. Perhaps there was something of value hidden in all that fog.

Slowly, Rahul's trek became steeper as he climbed upward. Not very noticeable at first, but after a few minutes Rahul could tell that his path had started to go a bit upwards. Havoc could catch up to him later.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Well,the place was a lot warmer than Havoc expected.The male stood there,with his magma resistant boots on,the male's deep crimson orbs glance up at the large and treacherous volcano...some where up there his master was awaiting his arrival.Havoc released a heavy sigh before slipping his hands into his pocket." why on earth you chose to explore a volcano Rahul is beyond me...... The white haired male grumbled as he begin his trek up the mountainous magma spewing monster.Soon it became evident that he indeed was on a volcano. Peering over the side of a large crevasses Havoc could see a pool of hot bubbly lava,Though the death pool was some ways down...Havoc could still feel the intense heat it radiated.The male gave a weak smirk.Wouldn't want to fall down there. Straitening his posture the male rolled his shoulder's back till they popped."Heheh,maybe if i where to push Rahul in there...I would be rid of his emotional ass.....but what fun would that be,Giving the suicidal male what he wants....." Havoc's mind begin to fill with the twisted personality of an Absol. apart of him cared for Rahul as both a comrade and a brother...though the other half saw this male as a hendereance.Like a sick or injured horse that needed to be put down.A low dark chuckle crept from Havoc's lips...could he really kill the very male whom saved his life,how unanerable that would be.

Besides,Havoc had grown to respect Rahul,the male was indeed strong.The human was by no means a waist of flesh,but rather;a wasted mind.That seemed to be the only thing holding his master back from greatness....that damn mind of his.
Though caught between instinct and brotherly love,Havoc's face had yet to abandon that sick smile. He had to get these thoughts out of his head.He wouldn't be this successful and well fed if Rahul wasn't around,truth be told he needed the male for more than just company..he needed him to survive.
Havoc turned to walk up the steep incline,step by step he begin to make his way to the top.

Soon enough he came up upon a lone male.By his gate,and stature,Hovoc could tell almost immediately this was indeed his master,Rahul.Havoc was behind the male...Absol instinct begin to kick in."heheh"The male chuckled he seemed to crouch down as he walked,now going to a sort of "stalking mode" as he crept up upon his friend. Once close enough,the male seemed to lunge only to nip Rahul playfully on the shoulder before brushing past him.Havoc now walked in front of Rahul,The pokemough straitened his posture before releasing another fowl chuckle."Heh,Mornin' master." he cooed his blood red eyes glanced back at Rahul. " I just to clarify things..after this little adventure I say we go to the tavern...and unwind"The male released another smirk."And who knows...maybe you can find yourself a drunk bitch to take home eh? heheh" The male seemed to tease. Knowing his master wasn't exactly the romantic type.The two continued walking. Now side by side Havoc seemed to be enjoying Rahul's company.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Rahul rolled his eyes. " I'll be sure to send the girl your way when I find her Havoc. But sure, the Tavern it is. I swear, the meeting with the Prince was pointless. I need a drink. At some point we need to get some wine-skins to keep on us. But first things first, today we train. Next time we meet the Prince, we wont be so helpless. I was lucky Havoc, that fight was a joke. I love this land, so I wont dare go against the Prince. For now anyway." the man said as he looked on. The sound of boots falling on ruble filled the air, breaking the total silence.

Rahul's eyes drifted around. Cracked rocks and the occasional dead tree. Life was void here, ash in the air, covering the ground. A place of death. But a place of life. To think creatures could live here, proved that from the ashes of the broken and defeated, the strong could rise and live.

" Tell me Havoc. What lives in the ash, left behind from the fire?"
Rahul asked, as he lifted himself up higher.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Havoc grumbled as the pungent sent of smog and brimstone stung his sensitive noes like a pissed off beedrill protecting its hive.This was a mere annoyance nothing more,he could suck up and deal with it....As the males continued on Havoc listened as his partner spoke.The white haired male Chuckling a little,as he spoke of sending the girl to him .Indeed,His master was anything else but a castinova.It was a wonder if his partner even had a liking of the opposite sex.Then again,Rahul is the strong silent type whom rarely ever seemed to like the company of others besides Havoc.The pokemough pondered this for a moment before Rahul mentioned the prince.

Oh yes,that little bastard. Havoc thought back to there battle some time ago.Just thinking about it seemed to enrage Havoc to some degree,the snow white hair that rested atop his head begin to spike up suddenly." How can you be so benevolent when mentioning him...." Havoc seemed to growl the males eyes narrowed." heheh,you seem to be fare more permissive than I. The next time i see that little bastard...I'm going to kill him.heheh I'll hamburger him...I'll tear his balls of and stuff them down his throat!" Havoc rambled. HE slipped his hands into his pockets,out of fear he would lose his temper and possibly engage in punching a bolder witch has lead to broken knuckles in the past..."I'll make him regret the day he fucked with us....." The male seemed to calm now that his little rant of over.He kept his Blood red eyes locked ahead in case some type of fire pokemon where to jump out.

Releasing a low sigh he agreed on training." indeed, Master..we do need to train if we are to kill that son of a bitch..." Havoc seemed to stop for a moment as if he had gotten an idea. Suddenly another one of his signature grins creased his lips. forcing him to smile now showing off his razor sharp fang-like teeth."....and maybe when we're rid of him....you can rule the throne Rahul." Havoc pulled his hands from his pockets,now folding his arms in front of him. The male cut his eyes at Rahul and cocked an eye brow As the older male said " Tell me Havoc. What lives in the ash, left behind from the fire?"

Havoc snorted." ..Tis' what are ya' a poet or a mercenary? Some times I can hardly tell by the way you make everything sound so..elegiac. " HAvoc seemed to have been stumped by his little question.The male huffed before rolling his blood red eyes."Rahul, you know I Despise guessing games.."

Hell,he could at least try to take a crack at it.Havoc thought for a moment." I suppose nothing is left behind by the fire....nothing but ashes that is..." he cooed.The two had been walking for some time now...it was strange that they had yet to come upon a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Rahul snorted with bland amusement. " Thats because your no good at it Havoc. Incorrect by the way. Whats left behind in the fire, is more ash. But from the ashes the strong rise. In the end, the fire that kills brings forth the ones strong enough to stop the fire. The Prince left us ashes. This kingdom is being left in ashes. We will rise to stop him. But I wont be King. No. We'll find someone who can talk to the Kingdom and rule in favor of prosperity. We'll be the ones standing beside him, slaughtering all who oppose. Exciting isn't it Havoc?" the man all but smirked.

He stopped here he was in the rode. His hands twitched and fell onto the hilts of his blades. " So where are the strong who live in this fire! Where are the beast who hunt and breed. Where are the beasts who roam this Volcano, living in it's fire. The cowards. Come face us." he snarled out, challenging the unseen pokemon to step from the shadows and prove themselves. Drawing his blades out so they shined in the small flickers of light and fire.

Rahul stood there, blades drawn, tips touching the scortched, cracked ground. Challenging.

Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Apparently somthing had heard your plea. A Combuskin was standing about twenty feet away to your right, it looked upset. Apparently you had stumbled onto its territory, he was going to challenge you even if you hadn't called out for a challenger. It took a step forward, daring you to leave. It didn't look that strong, newly evolved male. But still, he looked stronger then one of you alone, though you could probably take him together. What shall you do?
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Rahul looked at the creature with narrowed eyes. " And into the fire we shall go Havoc. Let us show him that he is not a threat to us." the man said.

Rahul plunged his blades into the ground, tho he could easily pull them out later, and pulled his bow from his back. He then pulled an arrow out and notched it. He pulled back, and fired.

The first arrow declared war. Declaring that no peace would come until one of them lay dead.

Rahul proceeded to speed up his motions and started firing a barrage of arrows.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Havoc rolled his eyes once more at Rahul's poetic explanation,and his reasoning for not wanting to be the one whom gets the thrown."Indeed,it would be rather entertaining to work for one whom rules over the land with an iron fist.."
The male's body posture seemed to straiten once Rahul begin to chant the works of a warrior. Havoc sensed a strong charisma like aura radiating off of is partner,one that seemed to aid Havoc in mentally redying him for battle. He could feel it engulf him,giving him that extra boost of bravery and courage..pumping him up for a new war that lied ahead.

Looking on his Crimson eyes caught the site of a Combuskin,now locked onto there new target the blood red orbs narrowed.As this new challenger appeared Havoc's ears begin to twitch.He could suddenly fell his arms spasm.Something begin to stir within his body,it was a server mental pain that of witch he could not explain or possibly understand.The beast withing the male's body was wishing to break free. A low growl seeped from Havoc's lips as he bared his fang-like teeth.The was now stopping it now...the predator was now on the hunt.

Muscles clinched,and tightened under the weight of stress that was building within Havoc's body.The male's heart was working over time,flooding the pokemouph's blood stream with a dangerously high dose of adrenaline and pure male testosterone.The male crouched back down in a stalking position.His pules seemed to dilate wide The male seemed to pause as Rahul shot the burodge of arrows.

This was when the male's vision seemed to bur momentary The male shook his head from side to side.This was one of the major drawl backs of being a pokemouph,the male's body was trying to battle the Absol instinct. Havoc closed his eyes,he couldn't take much more of this.In truth he hated being this albino pokemoph."nn....Damn...." The male huffed under his breath,slowly he was slipping away from his "humanity" and now drowning in a sea of pure animal instinct.

Once Havoc's eyes flashed open,The male seemed to have taken on a new persona...one of witch seemed to be now deluged with blood lust.Another growl surfaced from the male...this challenger was dead...he'd make sure of that...the male seemed to twitch he could barley contain himself...and yet he seemed to be awaiting for the right moment to strike. HAHAH,He's tear this new comer apart,he couldn't wait to dig his fangs into this pokemon fool.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:05 pm

The Combuskin was suprised by the sudden wave of arrows, but the agile pokemon dodged most. One was loged in his shoulder, but he pulled it out. Not much blood flowed from the wound, but the pokemon was apparently very angry. He dashed forward at an incredably fast rate, attacking Rahul with a powerful attack indeed... Crush Claw!
Back to top Go down
Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Rahul threw his bow to the ground, and snatched up his blades. Just in time to, as he managed to cross them like an 'X' and intercept the attack. Rahul gritted his teeth. It was harder to keep up his block with his new blades. He needed to get some cash so he could get some new ones. The man knew he'd have to work very hard in order to get the money needed for fine blades. But it would be worth it.

" You going to help or not you lazy mutt!" Rahul growled out towards Havoc.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 pm

As inner rage being to build,the fiery hot magma like substance that seemed to stream threw havoc's blood stream finally burned off the last trace of human emotion..leaving nothing left to falter except pure animal instinct. Havoc's darkening eyes watched as the Combuskin went in for the attack,Rahul defended himself by guarding..though once he yelled Havoc's name the pokemoph finally snapped.
Havoc's head turned to face the Combuskin,he seemed to couch before lunging at his new prey.Long sharp nails dug into the Combuskin's flesh,The male then dug his fangs into the pokemon's shoulder before slamming the fire pokemon into a large bolder. Havoc stood there,Fangs where still clutched around the now bleeding hunk of flesh that was the Combuskin's shoulder,Havoc had the pokemon pinned between himself and the rock.
The warm irony taste begin to excite The male,hell just the smell alone prompted blood lust.Amidst the crazed excitement, Havoc had yet to realize the dangers of attacking so close for one he didn't pin down the pokemon's legs.Also With him begin an Absol-morph,Havoc was weak aghast fighting types.
Havoc's fangs dug deeper into the Combuskin's flesh,he had a tight hold and wasn't about to let go....
Crimson seemed to flood out of the boy's mouth,he had yet to say a word,the only noise immigrating from him was a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Combusken used Ember a blasted Havoc off him self. Then it delivered two sharp blows of Double Kick to Havoc's shoulder, ripping it up. Then the Combusken attacked Rahul with another Crush Claw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trek leading to Fire   The Trek leading to Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trek leading to Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Ash Heart Peak-
Jump to: