Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strictly Training.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Mini slithered into the dark trees. Today was strictly for training, then she would decide where to head next... It was strange how much she had changed in a few days. She used to be cowardly, but now it was all most like she loved going around and slaughtering others. Though that wasn't the case. After she had killed that human and the poke-morph... She relised that cowarding around and showing mercy would never help her to evolve. Now she knew she could keep care of her self and her two goals were, 1.Evolve, 2.Get Revenge on Humans. In just a matter of nine-teen levels she would evolve into the beautiful and graceful Dragonair. Then, she would travel as she pleased and evolve into Dragonite when the time was right.
The thought of evolving soon put her mind back on the forest. A battle is waiting for me some where in here... she thought, her eyes narrowing. She had grown four levels at Dynamo, she intended to stay here until she had gained at least eight levels. She continued on, looking for an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Larry had left his home in Hemanter Tunnels a week ago and had been wandering for days. This outside world was becoming stranger and stranger as everything was becoming green...and he could no longer see the ground and soil anymore as these strange objects littered the ground and more of the green spikes was from the ground. Suddenly he saw something even stranger it was...well something pink...a crystal...here in this strange taste...thank goodness. Wasting no time the Lavitar chomped onto this strange crystal or rock...he was not really sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Mini let out a shreik when something grabed onto her tail. Her tail began spinning at an extremly fast rate and she used a weak Twister! She turned to see what had clamped her tail. A Larvitar? A bit younger then her self... What was one of those doing in the Deep Forest? She couldn't help but wonder... She wasn't sure weither it was hostile or not, but she growled a warning. "What was that for!" she added along with the dragon like snarl. If this thing attacks again, I'll be ready! she told her self.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Whoa whoa whoa....this crystal could move....and make the air get all scary...and wait it could talk!

The Larvitar let go he did not wish to anger this rockmonster....that tasted digusting and nothing like a rock or crystal at all...eww.. Wait it asked him something earlier....but what was it...oh right why he tried to eat.

"...please don't hurt me....I...I just thought you were a delicious crystal....but...well you don't taste like one at all infact you taste awful....I didn't mean to eat you I just thought you were delicious food but I was wrong" stammered the Lavitar getting ready to use sandstorm so he could run...or hide in one of those soft green things.

Last edited by Mr. Tyra on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Mini was suprised. He thought she was food? Ha! Mini her self was a member of the carnivore family and being a Dragon type was pretty much at the top of the food chain. She had to laugh at this creature stupidity. Though she had been nothing but property all most her entire life, people knew what she was and what she ate. "You thought I was food? Better yet, a crystal?" she asked between laughs. "You arn't all that bright..." she said, her laugh trailing off. "No, I'm a pokemon. A Shiny Dratini to be specific, and my name is Mini. Now if you would calm down tell me what your name is and why a cave dweller such as your self would be out here in a forest?" She wasn't worried about him shooting something back like, 'Well your a cave dweller too! What are you doing here!? If he was stupid enough to think she was a crystal, he wasn't nearly as smart enough to know she was a cave dweller her self.
Mini waited for him to give an awnser, her gaze filled with a measured humor.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 pm

"well I sort of just left home a week ago as well it got boring there so I figured I would go off and explore the world and see and sample all of the different soils out there....kinda stupid I know but I could not take it anymore in that cave anymore plus...Who-Manz have been digging in the cave and well Aaron told me that they were taking people away from the cave and sending them to horrible places or to work digging tunnels and no being able to eat the stuff you find...so I decide to leave too so I would not be found by the whomans...plus he told me that Lavitars were targeted" replyed the Larvitar.

"So uh what are you doing here...you don't look like you should be here either....you look far from home too"

Larry sat down on the ground and put a handful of soil into his mouth.

Last edited by Mr. Tyra on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Mini eyes narrowed with pure hate. She knew what he meant by Who-mans. He ment Humans. Those that had tormented her life sence before she was even born, it sickened her. She was glad she had left Hementer now instead of staying a bit longer with that nice old Tryranitar Klayton. She was about to say something when he spoke up again. "So uh what are you doing here...you don't look like you should be here either....you look far from home too" "I don't have a home." she said quickly, speaking the truth. "I'm on a journey to evolve into Dragonair and then Dragonite!" And then get my revenge! "Besides me, you never told me your name." she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 pm

"Evolve....well why would you want to do that...aren't you happy how you are" asked Larry. He did not see why a pokemon would want to evolve really....what was wrong with their first stage that they had to go into a shell where movement was hard....or so he was told.

"Oh well my name is Larry...and well I don't have a home anymore either but it is not so bad....I mean home was only holding me back from following my dreams....I mean I do miss it in and wish I could go back but that is just no possible because of the Who-Mans"
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Mini, for a second, thought she wasn't hearing right. He didn't want to evolve? He didn't want to become a Tyranatar and be extremly powerful? Idiot! she thought bitterly. Now wanting to evolve? That was what Mini has wanted her whole life! Though she could understand... At one point in her life one of her captures had used steroids to evolve a Larvitar, and it turned into a shell of its former self. Pun intended. Though it had died shortly afterwards, hence Mini not have evolved.

She listened intently to what else he had to say. "Hmm... So your name is Larry? All right then. As I said before, I am Mini. As I also said before, I'm on a journey to evolve. But unlike your self, which evolves into Pupitar, I evolve into the beautiful Dragonair then a powerful and gracful Dragonite. That is why I want to evolve. I'm sorry that humans made you leave your home. I have had many bad experiences with humans my self, I hate them..." she rambled on then stopped, a bit depressed. "So, what intention do you have besides eating diffrent dirts Larry?" she asked, having to keep from giggling at his bizzare journey.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

"well at least you turn into something beautiful....I just turn into an ugly Pupitar I would rather stay a Lavitar forever" mumbled Larry.

"well maybe...to find a new home...or get to the humans away from my old home and dirt....train to become stronger so I do that and then get a better spot in the caves" said Larry in response to the question of what else he planned on doing.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Yes. Mini decided. He and I are completely different. Mini wanted no home, when she evolved she would live in the clouds as most Dragonair did, and when she evolved again she would find a nice peaceful place to live as a Dragonite in until she had decided how to receive revenge on the humans. She all so wanted, needed, to evolve unlike this little guy. He probably didn't know that after Pupitar he would become a giant fierce Tyranatar. "All right then, I suppose thats a good goal..." By suppose she ment, Wow, seriously? "But what after that? Sit in a cave forever? Even if I didn't want to evolve..." She shivered at those words. "I would still get bored laying around in a cave. Any way, I was looking for some one to battle... Don't worry, not you." she glanced around wondering why no crazy feral pokemon had attacked them. It seemed unusual, espeacilly in a dark wood such as the one they where sitting in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 pm

You hear the bark of Poochyena heading your way. By the sounds of it there's quite a few, but there's something odd about the sound. You can't quite place it, but you better do something fast before they're upon you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Paniking the Larvitar summoned up a small sandstorm to hide himself from the approaching danger....and the Dratini as well...he did not want it to get hurt.

Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Mini prepaired for a fight, they would have to upper hand from hearing them first... But then Larry unleashed the sand storm! "You idiot!" she hissed, not being able to contain her anger. "You gave us away! They can see the sand storm and its small enoguh they'll find us in seconds!" Despite her anger, Mini was slightly glad he did it. Now she could fight, and get stronger... She sparked, her body prepairing to Thunder Wave the aproachingPoochyenas.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

The poohyena's appeared in the clearing. Through the frantic barking you notice these Poochyena are in formation! And they have collars with the imperial crest on them! You don't know what the prince's goons were doing this deep in the forest but you couldn't let them report back to their masters.

Battle:

Poochyena spy
Poochyena spy
Poochyena spy
Poochyena spy
Poochyena spy

You get first strike due to the sandstorm
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Larry wanting to redeem himself for his cowardness by summoning the sandstorm went to bite a Poochyena the furthest away from the others.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Upon seeing the collers, Mini growled. "Human pets! Maybe those of a poacher, we need to finish them off!" Mini called to Larry. But then he attacked one of them.
All right, Larry takes on one... Mini gets to take on four... Seemed fair enough to her. She released the charged Thunder Wave towards the Poochyenas, then quickly used Twister before checking if any of them where paralyzed. Finally, a challenge! Take this human pets!
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 pm

The first one yelps as he is bitten by larry for a dire hit! The thunderwave paralyzed 2 of the remaining poochyena leaving 2 fully mobile. The remaining two counter with a bite!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Larry went in for another bite on the Poochyena. He could not believe he was doing this again as they tasted worse than that Dratini...they were so dirty and gross.

Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Apparently Mini's Twister missed because the Poochyenas ignored it. As they jumped to try and bite Mini she tried another Twister! But this time, it was close range.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:30 pm

One of the poochyena was caught full force and blown into a tree. The other viciously bites Mini! Meanwhile the other 2 remain paralyzed. Lastly the one fighting Larry nimbly dodged the bite and countered with a bit of his own!

Battle:

Poochyena spy Injured
Poochyena spy Injured
Poochyena spy Ok
Poochyena spy Paralyzed
Poochyena spy Paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Ouch...that bite hurt...is that what food felt like...no..food couldn't feel silly.

The Larvitar let out a warcry and went to take another bite out of the Poochyena. Larry would not let this domesticated pokemon get the better of him. Wild pokemon were stronger and free...at least that is what Aggron told him and well Aggron knew everything.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Mini squealed at the Bite, but it gave her the chance to use Wrap and wrap around the things head. She squeezed tight. She could pop the jaw, or crack the skull. Then there would only be three left for her...
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 pm

((OOC: Iota asked me to take over for him here.))

There was a loud snap as Mini's coils cracked the bones of the poochyena that was biting her. While the rest of the body fell limp, some of its teeth were still stuck in Mini's body. The paralyzed poochyenas managed to move again and ran to tackle the dratini together, using their numbers to their advantage. The poochyena which had been blown into the tree nimbly made its way down and also ran to attack Mini.

The poochyena which was fighting larry was taking the bite attack fairly well as it continued to grapple with the larvitar.

Poochyena Spy Dead (6 experience gained 3 energy gained)
Poochyena Spy Injuredx3 using tackle against Mini
Poochyena spy lightly wounded, using bite against Larry
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:28 pm

As all the Poochyenas attacked her, Mini shot straight up. The way Dratinis did when they where angry and stood blanced on the tip of there tails. Her body sparked and she spun really really fast. She started a full body Twister, adding a Thunder Wave for extra power. This should do some damage on those stupid mutts! she thought, the tone of the thought bitter as if she was adressing a human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strictly Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Training.   Strictly Training. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strictly Training.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Deep Forest-
Jump to: