Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Point

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 am

Larry sat in his cage bored and scared. These humans were smart and muzzled his mouth so he could not eat his way to freedom. He pondered what they were going to do to him. He just wanted to go home not be entered into the Royals. He curled into a ball to sleep...maybe it would all be over when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 am

You hear some shuffling around and then a young girl appears near your cage gazing with intent and a big smile on her face, "Well now, you don't look like any kind of dog I've ever seen. Now I have your day's rations but you need to promise not to bite me ok? I don't know if poor riley will ever forgive you for what you did to his dog... You have to promise though! If you do I'll give you a treat."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 am

The Larvitar woke up from its nap and nodded to the humans request. He had no quarrel with her yet so he would not bite her. Plus he looked so nice.

Maybe Whomans were not so bad after all I mean this one was feeding him, maybe the royals would not be so bad, maybe that Dratini was wrong about Whomans
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 am

The girl unfastened the muzzle and gave Larry a good scratch. "Here you go boy. And since your so good, here's a femur too." The girl laughed. A soldier walked in, "Winny! I told you to let this one starve a while! Go tend to those Mightyena!" Winny stood at attention, "Yes sir, right away sir!" She ran away quickly. The corporal approached the open cage "Your training starts today runt. We need you in condition to go on a mission to the wastes. Our normal dogs can't survive that kind of environment, but we believe there may be a secret meeting place for the insurgents there. Prove yourself and then you can have the 'Winny' treatment all you like. Fail, and I think Lord Jirari could use another canidate for conditioning. Then we try again. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:28 am

damn that human it.....but wait...I don't have that muzzle on anymore...and oh that cage looks quite tasty...looks like your going to have to fail that mission Larry...unless...he did pass it gain her trust and then devour her arm...he was told by Aggron that human blood was not too bad as it had an irony rusty taste hint to it. Yes Larry don't eat the cage...gain her trust.

Larry just nodded like a good little Larvitar willing to do what the humans wanted him too plus it would be good training for him...even if he did not want to evolve he still wanted to be stronger...not pushed around liked this.

Larry nawed on the bone....it wasn't bad...it tasted a little like limestone...enough where he proceeded to eat the entire bone despite its "hardness" to other species.

Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:34 am

The corporal tipped over the cage and aimed a strange looking pistol at your head. "Time for training worm" His gun was very obviously a custom job for piercing thick armor at a fairly close range. For example, about how far he was now. "Put that on. I know you can understand me." He tossed over a collar with the royal crest on it, like the ones the Poochyena Spies were wearing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 am

Oof tipping over the cage hurt...and really that human had a gun on him despite the fact that he was behaving.

Larry grumbled and put that collar on ready for training.

Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

The corporal smiled. "Now I'll be needing you to talk to me as well. Today we'll have you run the obstacle course for the knights. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:10 pm

"yes Whoman I understand" said Larry walking over to the human.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:14 pm

When you get outside the is a daunting obstacle course. Complete with rock walls and an acidic moat. "You job is to shimmy across that ledge over the acid, and get the flag. Then tomorrow is the mission. Can you handle that, rookie?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

"yeah sure I can handle that" said Larry before walking outside.

He made his way onto the ledge.

ok no problem this is like the ledges in the tunnels with the water at the bottom

He cautiously inched forward on the ledge and that inch worked.

just don't look down and take it one step at time...one inch at a time

He carefully inched forward again. Ok he could do this it was not so bad.

He slowly made his way across the ledge and to the other side where the flag was.

He grabbed the flag and held it up in the air victorious.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Shortly after grasping the flag, you notice a lit fuse receding back into the rock. Without time to react the ledge explodes and buries the pit of acid but having sent you "safely" to the side near the corporal. He grabs you by the horn and looks you over, "No broken bones... No major cuts or bruises... Whats your name Rookie?"

10 exp
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm

"Larry sir" said Larry a bit stunned by that explosion and how it sent him flying over here. His face appeared irritated as he hated having his horn.

Maybe this training thing would not be so bad
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 pm

"You may be just the kind of living tank we need to take the wasteland! Consider yourself a royal Larry. Now for your briefing..." The Corporal brought out a pointer and pointed to some 'wanted' posters, "These are public enemy 1 and 2. First is Rahul who killed one of the prince's personal bodyguards. A tremendous financial blow to the kingdom. Second is Havoc how was involved in the fight. Normally we could care less but these acts we performed in the middle of town square, and may result in rebellion if these men aren't found and made a proper example of. Now we don't know where either of them are but we suspect that the best place to hide would be in the southern reaches of the wastes along the river. This is where you come in. The wasteland is far too dangerous for us to send a unit in so We'll be sending you along with some other hardy creatures to in investigate, and return with your report. They are usually together so it is advised that you do not engage. That is all. Winny!" Winny scurries up to the corporal and salutes. The corporal looks back at larry, "Give Larry here a good polishing then have him sized up for armor." "Yes Sir"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm

"understood" muttered Larry. He walked over to Winry and just stared at her arm the one that scratched him.

cheer up maybe you will find Earl in the wasteland...but good Larry you are earning their trust escape from this cursed place should be easy just do the mission, come back, rip that humans arm off and sample its blood, see if you can find Mini and then continue your journey to eat the world's soils

He pondered should he start at her fingers or just go from the shoulder when the time came.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Winny smiled and picked up Larry in both hands and carried him back to the shed. She smiled and took a dry towel and rubbed him all over. "I like you little guy. Your not as mean as the other dogs. One of the mightyenas bit me while I was feeding him and then he laughed at me and said I wasn't a real royal..." She sulked for a moment and gave Larry a hug, "Don't let them change you! Please."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Larry squirmed as he being cleaned by the Whoman. He disliked this polishing as he enjoyed being dirty.

"well maybe the dogs have a reason to be mean to you or the other Whomans" said Larry his voice had a hint of hostility to it. I mean the Whomans had captured them and put them into cages. Restricted their diet and abused them...how would she like it if the pokemon did that to her.

"well I will do my best but you know what they say you can take the pokemon from the tunnel but you can't take the tunnel from the pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Winny put down the towel. "Do you want to go back to the tunnels?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 pm

"well no I left the tunnels because of an increased whoman presence there....so no I don't want to go back and besides I left to go on my own journey...to sample all of the soil around the world" said Larry.

why did she even care....would she be willing to help him...and possibly Mini escape from here
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Winny picked him up. "I guess we should get on with the mission then. I think there's a body armor for pikachu that will fit you." Once the reached the armory there were all kinds of weapons. Winny picked up a set of armor, "Here you go! Now put your arms out for me so I can put it on."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Larry did as he was told and held his arms out. This armor could always be used as food if they did not feed him enough.

"how did you end up here in the "royals" " asked Larry curious.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Winny tightened the armor around Larry's body. It had broad shoulders and the Royals emblem largely covering the entire belly. "Well... My parents worked here in the palace when I was very young. They died on the same night the old king did. Having no where else to go, I went to work for the commander."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 pm

"oh well sorry to hear that I never really knew my parents either" was all Larry said. He moved around tested out the armor everything felt find and movement was not hindered.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:34 pm

The armor fit surprisingly well. Evidently the bod shape of a pikachu is very similar to yours. Winny smiled, "Oh, you look so brave! I know you'll do well on the mission. The rebels are so selfish. We were so close to peace." Just then Santur Dolmurke entered the armory, "Winny, take my equipment to be cleaned. I need to rid myself of Redsill's ash before I return home. And have my carriage ready." Winny gulped, "Y-y-yes my lord. Hail the Royals!" Santur dropped his armor to the ground, "Just have it done within the hour."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm

"well thank you" said Larry before another whoman interrupted.

Larry just stared at the whoman. How dare he treat someone as nice, or seemed that nice, like that. His previous of hatred was averted to this man instead of a thirst for her blood he acquired a thirst for the man who just entered the rooms blood. cool it Larry...not now....besides you might get her in trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point   Breaking Point Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Castles :: Royal Palace-
Jump to: