Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi. Don't bite my head off.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ktanaqui

Ktanaqui

Hi. Don't bite my head off.  Empty
PostSubject: Hi. Don't bite my head off.    Hi. Don't bite my head off.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm just gonna be honest. I really don't like this site, but I am going to stick around and watch and see how it goes. I really don't like how it's done up, and quite frankly, it makes my head hurt, so I'm probably not gonna be very active 'til it gets a site change, but I will be here. Anybody can swing me an IM on MSN (Add me first; I can't message "offline" contacts) or YIM, or send me an email. You can find me on Pokemon Voyage too, should that be necessary. And don't worry - anybody who knows me (like Tog) can vouch that I don't bite myself; I just am really adamant in my opinions. Especially of websites.

Ugh... Retarded fucking site. OK

Yahoo - X_Ktanaqui_X@yahoo.com
MSN - X_Ktanaqui_X@hotmail.com

Please only send emails to my Yahoo. I can't garentee that they will be answered any other way.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Voyage/index/
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

Hi. Don't bite my head off.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. Don't bite my head off.    Hi. Don't bite my head off.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Yes, Ktan is really nice, but adamant in her opinions =)

Welcome to Knights, I look forward to RPing with you when this site gets better.
Back to top Go down

Hi. Don't bite my head off.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Community :: Welcome Forum-
Jump to: