Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrolling the Streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

Patrolling the Streets  Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Lucien walked through the streets of Firgram. Today was a good day as training went well and he got to placed on the day shift for once.
He walked through the streets searching for crime or suspicious activity .
Back to top Go down
http://www.theprojectrp.proboards.com
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Nothing exciting was really happening. An occasional gaurd walked pass. Most streets where lined with merchants, selling all sorts of usefull items. Nothing out of the ordinary. A few pokemon littered the streets as well, a meowth, a few pidgeys flying above the castle, and a Mankey climbing a building. Nothing unsual.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Lucien sighed guard duty was going to be boring...as usual but at least there were people active instead and the streets were not eerily empty...nor did the daytime give him a sense of paranoia. Even still he made sure his sword was still securely fastened to his side as well as his dagger if some person or pokemon were act up he would take care of it.
"this is your life now...gain their trust"
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm

You hear some one clear there throat expectantly and your attention is caught by a little old man across the street. He is running a stand of all sorts of weapons and other items. It was filled with very expensive looking weapons, but none of them where labeled with a price. Maybe you could check it out, or continue and try to find some thing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Lucien decided to check out this stand that the old man seemed to want him to check out.
"Can I help you sir" asked Lucien as he walked over to the stand and examined the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:10 pm

The old man laughed, it was the nice warm hearted laugh good old men had."The question, my boy, is how I can help you! You seem like the adventuress type and these items..." he addressed the many weapons on his table. "...are for sale. But not with money, not at the moment. You see, me and my wife have a little problem... If you are willing to help and succeed, you can pick something out from a certain group of these weapons. Are you interested?" The old man didn't look like a con artist, he seemed to nice for that. But you never know...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 pm

"alright sure I will give you a hand after all it is my civic duty" saud Lucien.
"so what do you need done sir"
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 pm

The old man nodded a thanks. "There is a Meowth who lives in this citys and is all ways stealing money from my wife and my self. I don't want it dead, but it won't leave us alone. I don't have the heart to kill it so... I was hoping you could do it for us." The old man looked guilty that he wanted the Meowth dead. But it was apparent that this pokemon had been taking from the old man for awhile. He looked rather thin for a man with such good inventory.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:26 pm

"alright any idea where to find this Meowth and I will take care of it...after all it is stealing from you" said Lucien who could care less if that pokemon lived or died.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:32 pm

The old man shrugged. "People have spotted it around here some times, probably living in alleys and stealing gold coins to look at its own reflection." The old man said quickly. "If you walk around for a bit your bound to find the creature."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:39 pm

"alright I am going to take a look then...thanks for the help" said Lucien before going off to find this Meowth.
now if I were a Meowth where would I be
He went to entered an alley way.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Inside the alley way was a Meowth. It was holding a gold coin in its paws, eyes sparkling with sheer delight. At the sight of you it puffed up it's fur, obviously frightened. "Uh- ah- umm... Hi?" it said nervously, not sure weither you where friendly or not.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tyra

Mr. Tyra

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 pm

"hey there little fella...thats a nice coin you got here....want another" asked Lucien holding up a gold coin he pulled from his pocket to lure the Meowth over to him and to gain its trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling the Streets    Patrolling the Streets  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrolling the Streets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: Castles :: Castle Firgram-
Jump to: