Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving on.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:51 am

The Pink snake like creature slithered through the tunnel. Mini was very sad she was having to leave Klayton, the kindly old Tryanitar that had helped her get back on her feet. But she knew it was time to move on, time to be brave. He wouldn't live forever, and his death would cause every thing she relied on to run dry. Besides, the traveling merchant would be looking for her, attempting to sell her to the Prince again.
A shiver went down the Shiny Dratinis long flexible spine. She had been sold and bought and sold and bought even before she was born... She didn't want to go back into the cycle. I will become strong! she thought as she continued. I will evolve into Dragonair, then Dragonite! No one will tame me, I will scorch any one who trys! She stoped and whimpered at her own deturmination. Mini was outwardly a coward, though she felt courage on the inside... Her fears over whelmed her keeping her actual deturmined and Dragon type personality at bay. Even as she was now, cowaring and whimpering at her own deturmination... How other Dragons would laugh at her, being Shiny was supposed to be a blessing... Though it wasn't true, humans even beleived that the usually fiesty shiny pokemon where stronger then regular pokemon. Though something was diffrent about Mini. First, she wasn't fiesty and tempertant like some shinys, seconed she wasn't slightly smaller then her own kind like most shinys where, and third she didn't like to battle.
Though she wanted to get stronger, though she was a dragon type, though she wanted to evolve, though she secretly wanted revenge on all the humans that had done her wrong due to a difrence in color! ...She didn't even like to battle. Her Dragon type heart wanted those feelings, it wanted to battle and be fiesty and some day fly! But her cowardly mind shut those feeling down... I just need to have my first battle... That was it! A battle! Then she would have no choice but to let her true Dragon type out! Her pace quickened, and she searched the cave for a suitible opponent before she had to leave Hemanter Tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Off in the distance you see two figures. One was upright on two legs, A human! The other was different. It could have been another human but he'd be injured from the way he walked. Either of these would be a suitable opponent. Not too difficult either even for a diminished pokemon. However there was plenty of tunnel to avoid them if you weren't feeling up to the challenge. Plus there was no telling how they were armed.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Mini froze, she didn't like humans... They were one of her worst fears. But a human couldn't battle very well, and if they had any weapons she could use Thunder Wave flee. Hmm... Was it worth it? All the time she spent worrying and pondering, the two figures got closer and closer... They might have seen her by now, so she took the choice to watch them. She slithered to the side, and found a rock to hide behind. She waited for the figures to get close enough to identify, if she assumed she could take them she would... But if she didn't think she could, she would Thunder Wave and run for the hills. She forced her self to stay quiet, while she shivered half in fear and half in anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 pm

They drew into visible lighting and the taller one was a human carrying a torch, "Ha ha Yeah, that would be so great...
The other was horrible! A pokemorph. The tunnel was a famous hangout for the halfbreeds as it was traditionally safe from bias folk. This one appeared to be a combination with an Aron, plating his whole body in agile Steel. However the pair were just making conversation and the Aron-morph must've been a low level when he fused. They were apparently only travellers but would likely jump at the opportunity to poach such a rare beauty.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Mini wasn't sure. The strange human-pokemon creature frightened her. They didn't look very strong, but Mini wasn't strong either. The best she could do was paralyze them and then strangle them with Wrap. Even though she was the average 5 feet long Dratini she couldn't attack with Wrap at the same time... Why does it matter if you get caught? A tiny voice told her. You'll just escape again like all the other times! It was true, even if she was a coward she had her witts about her. She was very smart and could probly out-smart the human and its strange monstorous companion.

Mini was hit with a burst of her inner courage... She quickly relised she had choosen a bad hiding spot and weather she attacked or not they would soon spot her. Fate had forced her into this, and she couldn't back out now! She jumped onto the rock she was hiding behind, and released a weak charge of electricity at the human and poke-morph! Thunder Wave! I can do this! she told her self, her inner courage over coming her outward courding self for once!
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:33 pm

The attack sent the human off balance dropping the torch and Paralyzing the Morph! "Andrew! What the bloody hell was that! Andrew?" The human got back to his feet and fumbled for the torch...

Battle:

Human is fairly healthy

Andrew is paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:42 pm

"So far so good..." Mini mutterd, she jumped onto the Paralyzed Morph, Wraping her self around his neck. She tightened around it as hard as she could, though the armor was making it hard to strangle him. She forced her self to squeeze harder, knowing that this fellow probly could fight better then the human and finishing him off first pretty much ment victory, unless there where more of them. She suprisingly started to Wrap all lot tighter, due to her fear of there being more humans.
More made escape harder, and more ment she would probly lose... Her courage quickly seemed to snap her back out of her suddenly scared state. Don't get scared! You fear will end the battle! She tried to forget her fear and instead focused again on strangling the poke-morph. Tighter... Tighter... Tighter... she chanted silently.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Andrew collapsed dead in the tunnel. However you hadn't counted on his head alone weighing 50 pounds. Now his dead body pinned you to the ground. "Oh my Lanta! Andrew!" The human tried to rouse his dead friend and barely even noticed you still tightly wrapped around his neck. He finally acknowledged the obvious and found himself weeping tears of anger! "I don't know what you are creature. But you're gonna burn for what you did to Andrew!

Battle:

Human Fairly Healthy

Andrew is Dead (Exp awarded after the battle)
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:02 am

Mini tried to slither away but was unable due to the weight of Andrew's head. She was amiss at the mans words, never before had some one wanted to kill her. Even wild pokemon would either see her as blessed or try and capture her to receive an award from humans. Mini didn't know what to do, her fear over came her and she considered freaking out! She took a deep breathe as the man weeped over his lost companion. All right... Stay calm, he won't burn his friend so he'll have to move me in order to attack me... But if im filled with an electric charge, I can paralyze him and get away. Mini waited for just the right moment to release her attack, right when he lifted Andrews body she would let loose the Thunder Wave!

What if he does something else? What if theres more of them? she asked her self quickly. As she charged the electric attack she considered a back up plan. If theres more, they'll tell him to catch me duh! Unless they want revenge for Andrew too... Hmm... She had to come out of her thoughts, because it seemed the man was done sobing.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 am

The human took his torch and held it over her head and tried to reach for the scruff of her neck. As he touched her he let out a surprised yelp and was ricocheted to the other end of the tunnel, cracking his head on the cave wall, and dropping his torch near Mini. He had neglected to move his friends body so Mini was still pinned under it.

Battle Over!

15 exp

7 energy
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am

Mini was glad they were in a rocky cave, or else the fire would have spread and burned her alive. But there was still a problem, she was trapped on the ground with fire roaring in her face. It still burnt even if it hadn't actually touched her, and any human or greedy pokemon could come up and easily capture her. Mini would have attempted wriggling free again, but then she woudl wriggle right into the fire! All she could do was wait.

For once in her life, she wished a human would come up and take her away. After all, a human or a very big pokemon would be the only thing that could lift this strange morph body... She let out a sigh. "How will I ever get strong if im stuck here forever!" she said aloud, not caring who heard her.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 am

The human groaned in the blackness, "So thats it. Your just a monster. You killed me and my friend for power? Feh. I wouldn't worry though. You won't be there long. The morphs will find you soon enough. heh heh heh..." Then he slumped over in a pool of his own blood.

The human may be dead but he was right. A massive figure was heading your way. He could clearly see Mini in the fire, and her crimes were obvious. The giant came into the light. It was a golem-morph. He had apparently lost his ability to speak in the transformation as he just grunted as he roughly grasped Mini's body and tossed aside the body as though it were a tin can. He begins to carry her deeper into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 am

Mini yelped in suprise, she tried a usless Thunder Wave in her rising fear. She the attempted Wraping herself around the morphs hand, but it was usless. He was to big and to strong to beat in a battle. If I was a Dragonite, this would be completely diffrent... She thought sadly. What crime have I comited any way? Humans kill and sell pokemon every day! Even pokemon kill each other! But if I kill a human and some strange beast, look what happens! she thought furiously. That was it, she was angry. "Let me go! Now! I haven't done any thing wrong!" she yelled out in rage, though she knew the strange Golem-like creature wouldn't care... They continued through the cave, at another one of her feetle attempts to use Wrap.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 am

The creature stopped for a moment. "Girgah-Grama bu" Then walked into a large chamber Where there was a throne. The giant dropped you then sealed the exit with his body. A Salmance-morph flew down from a gap in the ceiling and took a seat in the chair. He grinned at the sight of the small pokemon. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 am

Mini made a quick dash for the exit, but was stoped by the other morph. She let out an irritated growl, and turned back to the Salamance-morph. She didn't like this, but she could sense that both of them where powerful. Much stronger then herself, she had no choice but to tell him her name to keep from having an untimly death. "I am Mini." she said quietly, Maybe if I play along long enough, I can escape... she thought, all ready trying to decide her escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 am

The morph walked over and kissed her forehead. "Welcome Mini. You killed those travellers. It must have taken great skill for one who has lived such a sheltered life as yourself. Congratulations. However I offer you another life. A life of power! You see I was once a pokemon as well. But I could not become the king you see before you by being a mere pokemon. No. I needed to unite with a human to achieve this ultimate form. So I found a man wounded from battle and by performing the union, saved his life and granted me much power. I extend this offer to you: Become a morph and be free to roam the land free. Or refuse my offer and leave unharmed. The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 am

Mini immediatly nodded "no". She had no idea how this whole thing worked, and she didn't quite trust this guy. Plus, if there was a chance she couldn't evolve... She would probly kill her self. "Sorry, no thanks. Not until i'm at least a Dragonair any way. Thanks for the offer though, please let me leave now?" she asked. Though it would be handy to have the power of both a human and a pokemon combinged... Mini was young, and hadn't even reachen her first evolution yet. She wasn't ready for some thing like this...

(Sorry, Tog says Mini can't evolve if shes a poke-morph. I really want her character to evolve, so ya...)
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 pm

The king frowned. "If that is your wish you may leave at any time. Higgs! step aside!" The great ogre of a man stepped out of the gateway making the room fully accessible, even allowing a slight breeze. "You would make such a beautiful morph. Do reconsider in the future. I have an ill young girl who could really use it too."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 pm

"All right then, bye." she said, and quickly dashed out of the room. Though it was a nice offer, she wasn't ready for this kinda thing... She slithered past the bodies of her victims, and continued to the exit. It actually felt good to leave now, after the strange commotion... She was glad to see light trickling from the out side world, and she sped up. She had thought about heading to Runic Cavern, but now she didn't really feel like exploring another cave. She decided to go to Concave Super Dynamo, she would decide where she would go on from their.

(End of Thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving on.   Moving on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving on.
Page 1 of 1