Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redsill, engineering central

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

Redsill, engineering central Empty
PostSubject: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Veryn walked through the tall gates of Redsill. It was very hot here, and the air was filled with a smog of sorts. It was a wonder that people lived here. He than strode up Redsill, looking for a scientist that may buy his Rotom, or a engineerish building.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Up ahead was a building which had a complicated series of pipes running in and out of its walls, belching steam from a few outlets in it. At the front was a sign saying that this building was the headquarters of the R.P.G.E.S (Redsill Provincial Guild of Engineering and Science). The sounds of the normally bustling city are drowned out by the hissing and grinding sounds coming from this single building.
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Veryn had tied down the cart to repel thieves. He never trusted the streets of anywhere. He than grabbed the cage with Rotom inside, keeping the cart open. He opened the door to the inside of the buildings, peeking through and saying "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Upon entering the building, there are stairs leading to the second floor and also hallways in two directions at the far side of the room. Most of the noise is coming from the hallways on the main floor, they are labeled: "Testing" and "Construction." The halls on the second floor are labeled as the "Research" and the "Administration" areas. Outside of the clearly labeled hallways, everything in the building seemed somewhat chaotic. The best place to discuss a sale of anything would likely be the administrative offices.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Veryn entered the building and carried the cage down the hallway. He knocked on the shut door, carrying the cage in one hand. "Hello." He said, knocking and wondering if anyone was inside.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

The door to the office retracted into the wall as the man behind it slid it out of the way, the man in charge of this office was mostly bald and what hair he had was tied at the back of his head into a small ponytail. He sees your cage and looks back up to you, "Now, I have a couple guesses as to what brings you to my office, but I suppose it's best that you just tell me the answer now so we can settle this quickly."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Veryn shut the door behind him. He took the tarp off the cage, revealing Rotom. "I'd like to sell you this fine pokemon..." He said, he was covered in sweat and was very tired as usual, not a pleasant sight to look at.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:31 pm

The scientist's eyes widened, "A rotom!? No wonder you're so exhausted! You must have brought this from halfway across the whole kingdom! You're just in time as well, Zennek, our lord and guildmaster, has been experimenting with ways to revive fossils by creating a metal skin around the framework of bones but has been unable to bring it to life. If we could train a rotom to possess it then we'd have a control system as well as a powersource. . . ."

This man was definitely a scientist. . . rambling on and on about why he needs your merchandise and not at all about what he'll pay for it. It was safe to tune out for a few minutes until he finally hit a key word signaling he had gotten to the point

". . . . the point is, our guild would be glad to pay you in the form of 75 gold pieces for that specimen."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Veryn thought for a moment, that was alot of gold, but he decided to haggle. "Well, I had originally came in hoping for a hundred and fifty pieces, but I can part with Rotom for a hundred, i've grown rather attached to him and i'm tempted to train him. Hes also not as berserk as other Rotom tend to be." He said, wondering if the scientist would take his offer.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 pm

The scientist stroked his chin, "Before I accept your offer for one-hundred pieces, let rotom out of its cage. If it obeys your order to enter this wrench, and come out again, then I'll acknowledge that it's tame enough for the increase in pay. If it refuses to comply, or needs to be restrained, we'll pay the original fare with deductions for any damage it causes in the process."

He set a wrench on the floor near the cage and stepped back a few paces to observe. "unless you don't want to stake your pay on its loyalty, then we can go back to the original offer."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Veryn looked at Rotom. Too dangerous? I think so, but I can try.. "Rotom.." He said, kneeling down. "Want to have some fun?" He continued to coax Rotom, trying to vex it into being friendly. "I took you to these nice people, who will help you have fun, all you have to do is enter the wrench for them and not go crazy just this once.." He than unlocked the cage and opened the door.. "Enter the wrench, please, Rotom.."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Rotom zipped out of the cage, enjoying its freedom, if only for a little while. Remembering the promise of future entertainment, it giggled and flew into the wrench which turned orange with little bits of electricity sparking from it as it laughed. The wrench also lifted off the ground a little bit and spun around in the air.

The scientist stepped back, leery of the wrench that was swinging itself around gleefully, "Alright, now have it enter this glass container so that we can store it without keeping your cage and you can have your additional payment."

Rotom was complying so far, but it was apparent that its attention span was wearing thin as it started making more intricate motions with the wrench, almost making it become a blur with the speed at which it fidgeted with its temporary body.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Veryn coaxed Rotom, "Alright Rotom, enter that jar so we can have some more fun, if you are in the jar we can play a game!" He said, talking to Rotom like a child since, indeed it was practically known for acting like one. He hoped that this vexxing would work. Veryn hoped Rotom would obey again, and that he didn't have to keep this gamble going.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Rotom didn't quite see the appeal in going into the jar, neither did it think you were totally sincere in your promise for fun. To show that he was not amused, Rotom (in wrench) spun in the air, and jammed the wrench into the floor. It was about to go into a tantrum, but remembered that you were completely capable of catching it the first time and relented. Leaving the wedged wrench, Rotom drifted into the container.

Closing the container, the scientist cleared his throat to begin his answer, "It appears that this rotom is relatively tame, but we are still going to have to train it before we can use it in Zennek's laboratory. The floor can be mended easily enough and the wrench is fine, so I suppose we can afford you a small bonus. ninety gold, minus five for damages, allow me to collect your eighty-five gold pieces from our vault if you believe this business to be concluded."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Veryn almost sighed, he had gotten more than he wanted, but Rotom was not tame enough. Perhaps he should put some more care into his captured pokemon? "Alright." Veryn said. "Its a deal!" He offered his hand to the scientist to shake it. "Don't be too mean to the Rotom." He said.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:28 pm

The scientist shook your hand as well, "Not to worry about its care, Lord Zennek is very explicit in his instructions not to harm pokemon that we use in our experiments at the Redsill Guild Hall, also, Rotom needs to be in good care to be useful in our project, since it would be -very- dangerous to everyone if it were to feel threatened while we work with it." He left the room for a minute before coming back with a tied bag of coins. "Here you are, eighty-five gold pieces. All I need to do now is catalog the expenditure and have this delivered to Lord Zennek's laboratory."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Veryn took the bag of coins, thanking the scientist. He paused for a moment. "Do you know where I could find a decent cart for sale, and perhaps hire a suitable pokemon to pull it?" He said. He now had alot of money, and wanted to spend it on something to help him in his travels. He had dreamed of a large wagon, capable of carrying up to eight cages, but four would do for now.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

The scientist shook his head, "I don't specialize in carts, as I rarely need to leave town myself, I'm sure someone at a tavern would be more likely to know about your needs." With that said, the scientist went back to the book-keeping he had been working with before you arrived.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:03 am

Veryn left the building, rather down about the scientists answer. He than proceeded to look through the red town for the tavern here in hopes to find a man that would sell him wagons. He towed his cart up the street, coins safely locked away in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am

The tavern was fairly close to one of the city's gates from which point the modest sign of a cartwright's shop could be seen. It appeared to double as the home of the workers there as some children sat with the owner, who looked to be their grandfather, just in front of the store. The old man's expression lightened as he noticed you laboriously towing your cart in that direction, but he didn't want to expect much since business had been somewhat slow as of late.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

Seeing that this was, indeed exactly what he was looking for, he let out a sigh of relief. "I'm looking to have a wagon made, I have a hundred and twenty coins." He said to the man. "It needs to have enough room to fit eight cages at the most, four at the least. If possible, a cloth covering. Also, I need to have enough to hire a pokemon to pull the wagon for me afterwards, can you do that with that much money?" He finished.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:39 am

"Run along children, tell your father we've a customer!" The old man stood up and walked to you, "Sir, with that kind of budget, there isn't a cart we couldn't make for you! Just tell me how much you want to spend on your cart and we can probably have it done by morning."
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 am

Veryn had thought for a moment. "I think I can spend a hundred coins, as large as possible." He said. "I'll need the rest to buy more cages, and hire a pokemon to pull the cart for me." he said.

Ideal Wagon:
Redsill, engineering central Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUWS-2pYKy4UmIYMtZJvAvSoGLIxmlrgwM21-EhINygnC8MpKb3w

"While you make it, I guess I will find a pokemon to help pull the wagon." he said, preparing to hand the man the money if he is willing.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 am

The man thought a moment, "I think we can build a good wagon for you, we'll give some of this back if the materials come cheaper than we expect. By the way, the only pokemon bred for a workload like a cart in these parts are ponyta; they're bigger than most and they can hold more weight, but they're a lot slower than a wild ponyta. A good one will typically sell for 15-20 gold if you get all the extras like handling tips and feed for it. So here's 10 gold off of your cart, I'll see you in the morning, sir."

Having taken most of the money you offered him, and given you some advice, the owner went inside to get to work on your order.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 am

Veryn than began to search the town for the best Ponyta, or possibly Rapidash he could find, having exchanged 90 gold with the wagon-maker. He was excited that the wagon would be a very good one. "Thanks!" He had said to the man. He had tied up his old cart before setting off in search of the best Ponyta or Rapidash he could find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redsill, engineering central   Redsill, engineering central Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redsill, engineering central
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next