Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Electrifying" Adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iota
Admin
Iota

"Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:19 pm

The wurmples die quickly and silently

EXP 25

Energy 10

You soon reach a door with a label on it reading "Bigger Mag"
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Mini continued, and glanced up when she reached the door. Mini pushed the door open, it made a Creeeeaaaaaaaacccckk! sound. But despite the ominous noise she continued into the room. "Bigger Mag? I found the problem with the power supply and illiminated it. I was supposed to just tell you that there was a problem, but I decided to take care of it for you. Big Mag gave me a screw to give you." Though she hadn't seen the Magnezone yet, she had said this loud hoping he had heard her, and sh estill held the screw in her tail.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

The screw went sailing through the air and locked onto a Large Magnezone's eye Then a table with some tuning forks slid out from a nearby compartment The forks began to vibrate, "Thank you. I had detected the power loss and it is back to normal levels once again. You shall be rewarded. We can use the machinery here to increase your growth by one level though controlled voltage in the electric parts of your body. The process will be painful. Accept or Reject as you like."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Mini liked that reward, all except for the pain part. Was it worth it? Hmm... She wasn't entirly sure. What if she ran into a human or powerful pokemon? Even one measly level would help a little bit... "Yes, I want the reward." She had a horrible life, though she didn't know much of pain she would happily take it if it ment an inch towards evolving. Then she would get her revenge on the humans, and all those who had done her wrong...
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Great metal coils wrapped around Mini's body, "We will now begin." Great electric shock ran through Mini for a short instant then she had gained 1 level. "If you continue to assist the dynamo, other treatments will be made available. However you must wait at least 2 days for your flesh to adjust to high speed leveling. Is this acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Mini flinched at the jolt, though it felt like a regular electric attack it didn't meen it didn't hurt. She shook her head quickly after if was over to rela her buzzing brain. She then curtly nodded to Bigger Mag. Two days was fine, she would be leaving soon any way. If she stayed here too long, that human would eventually find her... "I plan on leaving now, but maybe I will be back in the future..." By the future, she ment when she had at least evolved once. Then she wouldn't have to worry about the human, if he wan't scared of a giant pink Dragonair then she could kill him... She shook the thought away, she hadn't even evolved yet and she was plotting againts on a human that had done nothing to her. "Thank you for your genorosity, until we meet again..." she then left the room and headed for the exit of Concave Super Dynamo...
After a bit, she reached the exit and left... She was now headed for Deep Forest, she knew many humans from Firgram explored the Wold but she wasn't sure about Deep Forest... She knew alot about where humans resided but she wasn't really sure about this. She hoped not many humans strayed from the Wold into the darker forest of Deep Forest... Ah, well... I'll find out when I get there... Some day, I won't have to worry about humans... I'll be the one to be afraid of... she thought darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Electrifying" Adventure!   "Electrifying" Adventure! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Electrifying" Adventure!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2