Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Gasping for breath, Seviper was surprised by the question but responded "I am dying of hunger... my diet is *weeze* not exclusive..." The Seviper didn't wait for Lithen to explain the purpose behind his question and simply closed his eyes to rest so as not to feel death if it came.

Wess was also surprised by Lithen's gesture, wondering why he would try and help someone that had just tried to eat them. At the same time, his admiration of Lithen as a hero was supported by the kindness that at least seemed to be shown here.
Back to top Go down
https://fmirp.rpg-board.net
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Lithen hoisted the bulk of the seviper onto his back, minding to give the fangs a wide berth. "Come on Wess. If I change back I won't be strong enough to carry him by myself." Lithen dragged Seviper most of the way back to where they had left the Kricketune, then he changed back to Eevee. "Ugh... Help me Wess." Wess was all the while confused but obeyed and assisted Lithen in carrying Seviper to the Kricketune. "Here. Eat this guy. He won't put up a fight."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Being allowed access to a meal granted Seviper the strength to quickly swallow the Kricketune with slight difficulty due to shape and size. Still very weak, the Seviper was nonetheless thankful for Lithen's mercy and by no means would he have questioned why Lithen brought him to something else to eat. Coiling up, Seviper offered his words of gratitude, "I don't undersstand why you allowed me to live after I had attacked you, but I owe you my life for giving me that food... I'm ssorry to have hurt you and your friend in my sselfishness. What can I do to make thiss up to you?"

Wess was surprised by Lithen's use of a merciful action as a solution to the threat of being attacked by Kricketune again. He had been concerned about what that kricketune would do when it woke up, and now the Seviper seemed to be less hostile than before.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Lithen thought for a moment, "I hadn't really thought past this. I mean Kricketune had to go, or he might have come after us. I guess if you really wanted to help us, you could guard us as we leave this forest. Might even score yourself some more food. What do you say?" He extended a paw in friendship.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

"My name is Jorace, I'd like to help you but I'll just need a moment to settle my stomach. It's hard to move quickly just after eating. . . and fighting." the Seviper stretched out some, a distinct lump in his body where the remainder of the Kricketune was. After some time was spent stretching, the lump had been reduced to a more manageable size. "Thank you for waiting, I'm ready to go now."

Wess was just a little uncertain about bringing such a predatorial creature along with them, but he trusted Lithen's leadership and welcomed the Seviper to the party. He whispered to lithen, "Are you sure we should trust him? I can trust him if you do, you haven't led me wrong since we met."

temporary ally gained!:
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 pm

"From what I've heard, Seviper is pretty loyal once he's eaten. He's more than good in my opinion. Plus he's been around here. I don't think we'd get much further on out own. I think I'll test the theory though." Lithen hobbled on over to Jorace, " Hey Jorace! Let me sit in your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Jorace was not amused by your request,"Are you serious? If you have to ask me to open my mouth, you can be assured I'm not intent on eating you; however, if it'll allow us to move along, I'll oblige."

Jorace stretched out straight along the ground with his mouth wide open, waiting for Lithen's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:48 pm

"Don't worry about it I was just seeing if I could trust you. You lead us out if you don't mind." Lithen awaited his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:52 pm

"Alright then, we should be going now. Do you have an idea of where you want to get out of the forest? If not, we'll eventually reach the outside if we go any way other than towards the Unferth Glade." Jorace finished speaking and started slowly slithering North "We can decide where we're headed as we walk, it's best not to linger for too long where something's just died."
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Lithen followed suit of seviper but slowly sauntered back to Wess and whispered to him as they walked with a grimace "I think I made him mad."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Wess turned to you and whispered back, "I don't think he's too upset, or else he may have attacked us. I'll be right behind you in case he turns on us, okay?"

Jorace stops suddenly, "There's something up ahead..." Hanging from the branches of trees up ahead were 3 Kakuna. They were relatively large, indicating that they were close to evolving. "Beedrill are dangerous in numbers, we'll want to destroy the kakuna quickly unless you think we should run..."
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Lithen wasted no time and tackled the nearest Kakuna fangs flaring!
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:02 am

One Kakuna was fairly low to the ground and was hit by Lithen's attack, knocking it from its hanging position to the forest floor, where it was immediately set upon by Jorace as he sank his fangs into it. The attacked kakuna defended itself by hardening its shell to hold back Jorace's teeth from its developing new form. The largest Kakuna began glowing as its back opened up and a Beedrill emerged!

Beedrill rushed towards Lithen rapidly jabbing its needle arms at him (Fury attack) and Wess leaped from the side to cover him and counter attack. The so far untouched Kakuna twitches as danger encourages it to evolve faster.

1 turn until kakuna B evolves.
2 turns until Kakuna A (being attacked by Jorace) evolves.
Kakuna C has become Beedrill.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Lithen tries to steer the stream of needles toward the still dormant Kakuna hoping it will be damaged enough to stunt it's evolution in the already dominating Beedrill's blind rage!
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:17 pm

The beedrill followed Lithen's movements up until it came to where the other kakuna was, where it suddenly pulled back and changed targets to Jorace, who had by this point swallowed the kakuna he had bitten into earlier. The attack from beedrill's needled arms gave the Seviper several scratches as he focused on having his digestive juices do what his fangs had failed at in fighting against Kakuna. With Beedrill occupied with attacking Jorace, Wess managed to use his wings to jump onto beedrill's back and attacked it with his tail. Cracks begin forming in the remaining Kakuna's back as it prepares to evolve. The cracking of Kakuna's shell caused it to be released from its string, dropping it to the ground.

Kakuna A is defeated (experience yielded at the end of the battle)
Kakuna B is about to Evolve
Beedrill is attacking jorace, but Wess is attacking its back.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Lithin growled at the failure of his plan and charged the active beedrill with a tackle attack!
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 pm

There was an audible *CRACK* as Lithen's tackle hit squarely on the Beedrill's midsection, causing a gooey fluid to slowly trickle from a crack in its exoskeleton. Going completely berserk as it slowly bled to death, Beedrill threw wess off and flailed its pointed arms in every direction clumsily as it drifted towards the ground where it began twitching sporadically until it stopped moving altogether.

The last Kakuna opened up, and having seen the carnage which had taken place in the battle, the Beedrill made an attempt to escape with its newly formed wings.

Beedrill A and Kakuna are defeated.
Beedrill B is attempting to flee.
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 pm

"None escape... ELEMENT: Green!" Lithen whipped out his leafstone and transformed into leafeon! Leafeon then dispensed a mighty tackle at the fleeing Beedrill!
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Lithen was within a foot of catching the escaping Beedrill but was suddenly stopped by a cloud of tiny insects, apparently also bees but not like beedrill in any way. They didn't sting or bite or anything, they simply got in the way, killing a large number of them but having no other effect on the collective of them. As soon as the beedrill was out of reach, the other bees flew away in the same direction as the Beedrill, accompanied by a significantly louder buzzing than should go with the amount of insects that were visible.

Wess was too dizzy from being thrown off of the other beedrill to have seen it, but Jorace looked distinctly frightened. "Oh no... this can only mean one thing, those bees can only be found near a Vespiquen, I'm just glad that it decided to follow that Beedrill away from us."

20 points of experience awarded for winning the battle
10 points of energy awarded
Back to top Go down
Iota
Admin
Iota

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

*panting* "We have to get out of this forest! The Firgram is the next closest safe place, and theres a gemstone there. Take us there Jorace."
Back to top Go down
Togamau
Admin
Togamau

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Jorace thought a moment, Firgram, huh? I can take you there without too much trouble. If you can understand the language of humans, then things should go well enough for you there. Follow me and we will likely make it by morning." Jorace began slithering North, the general direction that Firgram province was located in.

Wess waited for you before he would begin following as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade   Lithen and Wess:  Leaving the Glade - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lithen and Wess: Leaving the Glade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2