Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in Ash Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

Veryn had awoken from his long slumber, and stood up. The red clouds of the volcano had grown accustomed to him. He knew this was the day. The day twenty years ago in which he was exiled. He didn't even care. He would not be welcome. So, he stayed at the volcano. Something had clicked in him at that moment, he became determined for revenge. I will fulfill that which I had promised, with that thought, he stood up and began to patrol the territory for pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:05 pm

There were many pokemon around. Lots of common things such as Cyndaquil, Magby, Larvitar, Ponyta, Geodude, Eevee, Growlith, Vulpix. There where others, but none really stood out except for one. An Aron, common true, but the only one around. Not only that, but she was a bit strange. Her steel was dull colored, gray instead of silver, she had a dark green underbelly and redish pink eyes. She was a Shiny Aron! All of the pokemon steered clear of her, as if she where bad news. But she didn't seem mean, at all. She ran up to you. "Hey! You look pretty strong! Lets battle!" she challenged, though her tone didn't have a bit of sourness in it. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Veryn looked at the small aron in the eyes. "Very well." He said, "But, lets make a wager. If I win, you will be enthralled to me as a servant until I no longer have a use for you. If you win, I will willingly follow you wherever you go." Veryn stared with curiosity at the little aron, wondering if it would take his offer.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:13 pm

The Aron blinked in confusion. True she was small, but she looked only a bit younger then yourself. Apparently she didn't really care about the wager, she just wanted to battle. "All right!" she jumped back a few feet, and crouched. Her steel plates shimmered in Harden attack. "Come on! FIGHT!" All ready making the first move her self, you have every right to leap straight into battle. What now?
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Veryn stared down at his small opponent, and stepped forward, quickly turning to the side, Veryn whipped aron with his rocky tail, as if insulting it. "Do you really think you can beat me by hiding in your shell?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 pm

There was a clunk noise, you turn to see what ahd happened. Your tail had slaped the side of her head, only moving her an inch from the spot she had been. "Im not hiding! Im powering up! A good defense is a great offense!" she said smirking, before you could react... She Tackled into your side knocking you back. She jumped back again. "Maybe you should try to up your own defense!" She said rather smugly, her body shimmering with Harden again. Your turn.

Female Shiny Aron HP:97% Def: +4 points (until you know her name she'll be Female Shiny Aron)

Veryn HP:96%
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Veryn decided to trample the Aron, this would be a long, arduous fight. Backing up a bit, Veryn lowered his head and charged at Aron with his horn. Horn Attack was a move he had used many times to chase off tresspassers, it was time he used it in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Aron lowered her own head, and charged with Tackle. You collided, taking pretty bad damage. But thanks to your big size, Aron apparently took a bit mroe damage. She struggled to her feet, "That all you got?" she said, being a bit too cocky after taking alot of damage. Could this be a trick? What other moves could she have... What will you do?

Female Shiny Aron HP:55% Def:+4
Veryn HP:68%
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Veryn circled around, charging and coming back for another round. In his heavy steps, he could only think how great he felt as he collided with the small pokemon. It helped him to forget what had happened to him. "Raaaah" He yelled as he charged.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Aron came at you with Tackle, ah! So she had been bluffing. You collided again, this time you where both prepaired for the impact and took less damage, but the smaller pokemon still took worse casualtys. Aron fell back, though she had a small dent in her head armor she stood back up, and got back into attack stance. Though she was wobbly, she looked ready for battle. Though her pride might have been the only reason she still fought.

Female Shiny Aron HP:23% Def:+4

Veryn HP:46%
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 pm

As he came back around for the final strike, seeing the little Aron injured, Veryn decided to relent for a moment, skidding to a halt. "Do you give up?" He said, looking at Aron in the eyes. He didn't really want to end Aron's life, and would much rather spare it. Besides, they had a wager.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm

It was obvious Aron couldn't fight any more. "Fine..." she said stubburnly. "I don't lie either so... Ill hold my end of the wager..." she said, clearly disapointed. "My name is Artemis."

You received a follower! Artemis the shiny Aron! (I will make her followers form and PM it to you, you can post it so you can keep up with her moves and stats and such... But Mods will still RP her)
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Veryn was still staring down at the aron. "Very well, Artemis. My name is Veryn." He said. After some moments of thought, he spoke, "You will assist me in training, I have something I want to do in the future, and your help would be very much appreciated. Once we succeed, you can go, but it will be many months, possibly years." Finishing, he motioned for Artemis to follow him as he went into his den. "We will rest and recover some of our injuries before heading out." He finished and knelt down under the hollowed out rocky outcropping that had been his home for so many years.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Artemis reluctantly followed, not saying a word. When she her self settled down, she fell asleep all most instantly.
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm

The following morning, Veryn woke up and looked to the sky, red as usual from the mountain. Without waking Artemis, he patrolled his territory once-more, looking for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Theer weren't nearly as many pokemon as yesterday. Scared away by your battle with Artemis yesterday. Some of the strong hearted fire pokemon remained, Growlithe and Vulpix gathered around each other grooming, they where accompinied by the slightly timid eevee that stayed around the area. There wasn't much else, except for something in the back. It was surrounded by eevees. "So cool!" "Can I borrow the Fire stone next?" "Come on! Let me be Flareon for a while!" Thats when you relised they where surrounding a Flareon with a smug smile. "Hmph! I found it! I can be Flareon as along as I want!"
All of the Growlithe and Vulpix glanced at them, in slight anoyance. The Flareon glared in your direction, and jumped into the crowd of Growlithe and Vulpix. "Hey! Remember that Aron that has been deafting all you guys? Well that Ryhorn deafeted her! Plus, I bet I can beat him!" He yelled, just loud enough to for you to hear. The Vulpix and Growlithe and Eevee all looked in your direction nervously, not sure of your reaction. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Hearing the commotion as Veryn walked towards the group, he heard the challenge. He could not refuse a challenge. "Very well. To the death?" He said, wondering if this was going to be like the other Eevees had been, eager but scared to die. "I don't believe you could beat me, either way."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 pm

The Flareons fur fluffed up, and he crouched. Not in battle position, but in fear. "What? Death? No way!" He then ran off, terrified. He was accomponied by his little band of eevees. Who stuck there tounges out at you in a childish manner. The remaining older eeves, the Vulpix, and the Growlithe nodded a thanks that you got rid of there pests. Theres not really any thing else that stands out. No one else seemed up for a battle, and any one that did... Didn't want to battle you. What now???
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Rather amused that he had scared off an entire group of pokemon, he decided to climb the mountain a bit in search of challengers, climbing up the steep roads. He had nearly lost his footing on some cases, where rocks fell out from under his bulky feet. He was not built for this region, and he knew it. Sighing, he climbed onwards.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

As you continued, you sliped on a very large bouldar. One of the foot holes had caught fire and surprised you. You look up to see it was not a boulder. It was a, now agitated, Torkoal. The foot hole had been one of the steam releasing holes on its back. It blew steam angerly out of its nose and the holes on its shell. "How dare you disgrace me!" He bellowed in anger. Suddenly, the smoke he was emiting turned purple. He was using smog! You couldn't see him any where, and it was getting hard to breathe... Though you hadn't recieved poisoning, yet. What to do?
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Veryn shrugged as his lungs filled with the toxic smog. He coughed a little bit, but knew he could get through it. He decided to walk away since the Torkoal was hidden by the smog. He didn't feel like any long, arduous fights at the moment. He continued to climb up the mountain, hoping that Torkoal would not follow. Either way, he could not use Horn Attack here since he could not run very well on the steep surface.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 am

As you continue, you begin to get on slightly level ground. Though the few pokemon around you look peacful, and in no mood to fight. You could hear the sound of struggle up ahead, though you could only make out the sound of growling. Maybe you could check it out... (My last idea! pwease take it TT_TT)

(Forgot to ask, you okay with gore? Like for instance... A Meowth catching and eating a Pidgey with all the blood and stuff? (Thats not the struggle) Would that be okay with you?)
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 am

(Yes, gore is alright, thats what I came here for xD)

Veryn wondered if the growling meant a fight, and walked over to investigate. The land had flattened out for him, and now he could use his abilities without becoming a rock slide. He thought to himself. One heck of a day..
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:39 am

As you continued, you came apon a very sad scene. A Houndoom, along two Houndour followers where surrounding a wounded Ponyta. Then, the Houndoom shot forward and ripped open the Ponyta's neck, it carcas fell to the ground. "Ha, ha!" The Houndoom growled triumphetly. Then the Houndour turned to you, growling. The Houndoom followed there lead. "What are you doing in my territory?" he demanded. Before you could try to run, the Houndour ran around you, blocking your only escape. With the Houndoom at your front, and the Houndour at your back side, and the rocky steep of the mountin blockign any other escape, you had no other choice.
The three pokemon began to close in on you slowly, what an unfair fight. Then suddenly you heard a "Yelp!" right hand behind you. Both Houndoom yourself and the left side Houndour turned to see, it was Artemis! Who had Tackled the Houndour bravely. She glared at you, apparently she had been a bit worried. What will you do?

Status
Veryn HP:100%
Artemis HP:100%
Houndoom HP:100%
Houndour 1 HP:100%
Houndour 2 HP:94%

(Don't worry, Houndoom isnt like SUPER HIGH level. Just like the level 3 Ledian in Soul Silver/Heart Gold that arn't supposed to evolve until level 30.)
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 am

He didn't like the odds, but with Artemis' help, the fight should work. He was rather worried that the three fire pokemon might have fire attacks, since Artemis might not survive a barrage of three embers. "Alright, a fight I was looking for, and a fight you will all get!" He lowered his head, and charge straight into Houndoom with horn attack, hopefully plowing into it, impaling it or disabling it so he could work on the two houndour behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day in Ash Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in Ash Heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Ash Heart Peak-
Jump to: