Pokemon RP Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP Knights

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in Ash Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skully
Narrator
Skully

A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:56 am

You plan worked, sorta. Your attack hit, and it took a toll too. But Houndoom immediatly came back at you with Ember. Three of the fire balls struck you, luckily you didn't sustain a burn. The Houndour where attacking Artemis, who you'd been taking for granted. She struck each Houndour with a Tackle, and took there Embers with a Harden. Though she was a Steel type, she was all so a Rock Type. Rock had the advantage over Fire.

Status
Veryn HP:96%
Artemis HP:87% Def:+2
Houndoom HP:93%
Houndour 1 HP:94%
Houndour 2 HP:88%
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Charging past Houndoom, despite the flames that scorched his body, Veryn came around for round two, hoping to hit Houndoom with his Horn Attack, aswell as any houndour behind it in the way, heavy steps making the earth rumble as he charged. He was determined to kill these wretched hounds.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:37 pm

With deturmination scorching within you, you slammed into Houndoom peircing its chest. It fell back, but was on its feet as fast as possible, you Horn left a slice right below its neck. Blood driped into the dirt, Houndoom snarled at you. It opened its mouth wide and released a powerful Ember, tons of little fireballs soared in your direction. You were too slow to dodge many oif them, and took some damage.
Artemis managed to get in another Tackle, but was taking damage from the Houndours constant Embers.
What to do?

Veryn HP:84%
Artemis HP:69% Def:+2
Houndoom HP:78%
Houndour 2 HP:82%
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Not having much choice for other attacks, Veryn charged at Houndoom once more, surprised it's neck had been cut and it was still lively. Artemis seemed to be holding her own, and Veryn lowered his head for the next attack as he sped towards Houndoom. "Artemis, get Houndoom!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Veryn slammed into the Houndoom, knocking it back again with a thud. Artemis managed to pull her self away form the Houndours to follow your order, and slamed into the wounded Houndoom before he could get up. Houndoom struggled to get up, it was loosing blood fast. The Houndour were running towrd you, there mouths open ready to attack with Ember. What will you do?

Houndoom HP:44% Losing Blood (Losing HP)
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Noticing the houndour behind him, Veryn decided to hold out on the attacks. He was more resistant to the fire than Artemis was. He charged forwards again, towards Houndoom. He wouldn't stop until it was dead. It worked better one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:38 pm

The badly wounded Houndoom was hit by you attack and fell to the ground, again. he didn't move, but he wasn't dead. His chest heaved with the effort to breath, and he was lying a puddle of his own blood. Artemis dashed forward and struck him, slamming into a rock. He slid down and all was silent. The Houndour had stoped running, and where frozen in ther etracks staring at there leader. You and the rest of them waited patiently, but the Houndoom didn't move. Due to stress, constant attacks, and blood loss... He was dead. Relising this, the Houndour let out furious snarls at Artemis and yourself. The stronger one lept at you, the weaker one lept at Artemis.

What will you do?

Houndoom {Dead}
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Veryn took the attack and lowered his horn. "Are you sure you don't want to join me? I killed your leader, and you have no purpose. I am willing to let you live if you follow me." He had wondered if the Houndour were only attacking under leadership, and that now they were afraid of death. "If you do not join me, I will certainly kill you."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:26 pm

The Houndour growled at you. "Follow a sick murderer and trespasser like you?! I would rather soon die!" he snarled in the most bitter tone he could utter. He then blasted a close range Ember right in your face.
Artemis was having about the same luck, she had been stunned by the other Houndours vicious tackle. Soon after she was back on her feet, she received a face full of Ember and wasn't looking so good. She attemped a tackle, but in her confusion only hit her attackers shoulder and didn't deal much damage. What will you do?

Veryn HP:62%
Artemis HP:43% Def:+2
Houndoom {Dead}
Houndour 2 HP:78%
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Veryn, having lowered his horn already, charged towards the Houndour infront of him with Horn attack. He had seen that Artemis wasn't doing so well. The fight was also beginning to take it's toll on him, and he was getting exhausted. His hide could only protect him so much before it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Right before your attack hit you heard some one yell out. "Stop!" It was a female Houndour, maybe a bit older then the two male you and Artemis where fighting. "Brother died because of you twos ignorance! You should know about the two pokemon your fighting! They have a bad reputation here on Ash Heart, the other pokemon will take care of them soon enough. I won't have you two losing your lives too!" Both Houndour turned, and reluctantly ran away from you and Artemis. The one you where fighting turned back with a snarl. "You'll get whats coming to you!" Then he followed after the other two Houndour.

You each gain 7 Exp and 4 Energy from Houndoom.

... and you recieve 5 Exp and 3 energy from each Houndour
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Veryn was rather displeased the Houndour's sister had convinced them to flee as he watched them run. Somebody to fight when they grow up, I suppose. he thought, he also wondered how rumors had circulated through the mountain so quickly. Veryn motioned for Artemis to follow as he began a descent towards the base of the mountain, taking a different route so as to avoid Torkoal.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Artemis followed, not at all affected by the ominous warning of the final fleeing Houndour. As you continued to the base of the mountin, you where not spoken too. At all. When you came across a pair or more of pokemon, they would glare at you and mutter unheard words to each other. When you passed a lone pokemon, it would turn tail and run. If you encountered a powerful and fully evolved pokemon, they would either growl or hiss and casually walk away. As it turned out, Artemis all ready had a bad rep. The three events that took place between the time you met Artemis, to the time Houndour growled that last threat weren't secrets. It seemed every pokemon in Ash Heart knew, and they were not happy about it. Some times when you could make out the words of pass bys they where things like: "Causing a commotion, I doubt that was the first time they met." "Threating that poor young Eevee... He gave his fire stone away because he was afraid that guy would find him as a Flareon..." "He killed that Houndoom?! What did he ever do wrong!"

Eventually you made it back down the peak to your first location. All the Eevee, Vulpix, and Growlithe had fled though. Artemis and your self stood in an awkward silence, tension filling the air. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Veryn ignored all the commotion, he returned to his den to rest. He was exhausted from today's battles. He lay down, and began to rest, half-asleep and half-awake incase of intruders.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm

You were undisturped through the night. But when you and Artemis awoke in the morning, there were tons... By tons I mean at least 100 pokemon that lived on Ash Heart were gathered around the entrance of your den. A Nintails steped out of the crowd an glared at you as you woke up. "You have caused a lot of trouble in the past few days... All of the pokemon here have made the decision, we will let you live... if... you leave this place, and don't come back!" Many satisfied murmers rippled through the crowd, but one angry yowl sang above the rest. "Your going to let them live!?" It was the Houndour, the male one that you had been fighting yesterday. Ninetails silenced him with a flick of each tail, apparently she had the most power among group. She turned back to you. "Will you leave... Or give me a reason why we should let you stay." What will you do?

(Ohh... Every one is mad D: )
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Veryn pondered his thoughts for a moment, trying to find the right words. "It was only a bluff to scare the eevee's away and I had no intention of killing Flareon, or anybody aside from Houndoom. I had witnessed the murder of Ponyta from the trio consisting of two houndours and Houndoom, and I felt it necessary to avenge. Climbing the mountain, I had stepped on Torkoal. While I do not blame you for getting as riled up as you did." Veryn looks at the crowd huddled around his den. "I do invite you to seek better information about events that actually happened." He paused for a moment. "Either way, you are in luck, for I was planning on leaving tommorow for the wastes, which is why I employed this fine Aron, Artemis."
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Ninetail narrowed her eyes. "I understand your kind usually being herbavoirs... But a Ponyta is normal prey for a Houndoom and its perfectly natural he would kill and eat it..." she said after your first comments. It also seemed that Artemis was truly gratified when you said: "...this fine Aron, Artemis." Ninetails continued... "...and heres a better idea, why not leave for the wastes now? Because if any of the pokemon see you tomorrow, they have my clearence to attack in numbers..." It was clear now, that Ninetails was a gaurdian and a leader of many of the pokemon on Ash Heart Peak. Just knowing that, it was obvious she was very powerful and meant what she said. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Chitin
Narrator
Chitin

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:39 pm

"Thanks for the extra time, Ninetails." Veryn said. "And, I do eat meat, do you see any grass anywhere on this mountainside?" He finished with a sigh. "When I first arrived here twenty years ago, I did prefer plants over meat. Just because i'm bigger and stronger than that houndour over there, doesn't mean I don't have the same rights." He motioned for Aron to get on his back, and when Aron is sitting atop him, Rhyhorn lowered his head, and charged forwards, attempting to plow through the group of pokemon, galloping downwards on the steep terrain, furthering momentum.
Back to top Go down
Skully
Narrator
Skully

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Ninetails growled, but let you pass. Each fire pokemon fired an Ember at your feet as you passed by, only one pokemon attepted to actually hit you. The Houndour. You made your way through the crowd, though a few Vulpix followed you until you were completely off Ash Heart...

(End I geuss. You have the choice to RP Artemis now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Ash Heart   A Day in Ash Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in Ash Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Knights :: The World :: Ash Heart Peak-
Jump to: